Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter

The next few posts will my attempt to catch up. I finally went to check out my new home and I loved it! The only bad part about going back there was the fact that I had to return to Utah ALONE and keep teaching for a few months. Being there and seeing what lays a head was so exciting! I meet my soon to be friends & family (Brian’s sisters and mom). I was a little nervous to meet the women in his family because I know what a hand full the ladies in my family are... we can be SCARY! They turned out to be great not scary at all! This was a huge relief because I was stressing about it! I do have some big shoes to fill the other sister-in-law in the family is pretty much amazing! I am sure I am going to be begging them to hang out with me this summer while I am at home and Brian is at work. Okay, I will probably be begging them to get me out of the house or at least for directions! I was relieved by a few of the retailers I discovered... Trader Joe's, Baja Fresh, & H&M (to name a few). I guess I am not really moving to a big barren swampland full of bugs and snakes (this is what my sisters love to tell me my future is going to be like). They are so wrong! I am counting down the days until I get to move I HATE being away from Brian! The pics are acouple of the engagement pics we took and a pic of my soon to be home!

8 comments:

Ashley E. said...

AH! I've never seen that picture of your house.. SO cute! I bet your SO excited :)

The Peterson's said...

Cute House! I can't wait for the day Owen and I get a house. It is very exciting to be getting married. How are all the plans coming?

Lindsey said...

What a darling house!!! I am so happy for the two of you. You guys make a darling couple. Love the engagement picture. Good luck with all of the planning!

vmmh said...

does the price of the house include that sweet minivan? if it doesn't, you should try finagling for it.

Shauna said...

Whitney, I am so glad that you posted a few pictures. You guys are so darn cute together. By the way, everyone in the Williams family already LOVES you. I love Brian's home as well. You guys are going to have so much fun living there. It was wonderful seeing you before I moved. Have fun with all of the scrapbooking stuff once you get settled in.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Laura T said...

Such a cute house and great engagement pic- you're so stinkin' photogenic! I'll bet it's so exciting to finally see where you'll be moving to and start planning and getting everything ready, good luck with it all!

Heidi said...

Whit!! Hey, congrats on getting married and moving. I will miss you so much. I need to call and chat with you!! Your new house looks so cute! What fun and exciting things are in store for you!! I hope all is well with you and that your wedding went well. We have your picture on our fridge and me and Christiana look at it every day! Miss you!