Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Teen Memories

I remember spending my teenage summers working as lifeguard taking every quiz in every cheesy teen magazine we could get our hands on. Blogthings is pretty much a flashback of fun summer days and silly quizes!

You Are Summer!

Outgoing
Friendly
Flirty
Cute
Fun


You're a Playful Kisser

Kissing is a huge game for you, a way to flirt and play
You're the first one to suggest playing spin the bottle at a party
Or you'll go for the wild kiss during a game of truth or dare
And you're up for kissing any sexy stranger if the mood is right!




You Are a Normal Girl

You are 40% Good and 60% Bad
Sure you've pulled some bad girl stunts in your past.
But these days, you're (mostly) a good girl.


I know your all going to go to blogthings.com right away and start answering questions! Have fun!

5 comments:

jonna said...

i know what you mean! i was obsessed with those and seriously took them to heart!:) remember YM...that was my favorite!

Whitney Hawley said...

I loved YM! I don't think they even sell it anymore!

Chris said...

Hi whit!! I got your message and was very glad, but you didn't leave your phone number so I didn't know how to call you back!! I'm sorry to hear about your surgery but I hope you are feeling better. Call me again and this time leavie your number so we can catch up :) miss you girl.

The Birds said...

UPDATE PLEEEEEEASE! love ya!

Jyl & Andy said...

this is Jyl shauna's sister. congrats on the engagement. You caught one awesome guy.