Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving




Ok I have been MIA. I have a great excuse well kind of! Thanks to Heidi and Shauna I have been glued to my phone. This next statement may be a shocker but I think I am hanging up my player shoes. Ok I have and I am loving it! It is true. Pick up your jaw and keep reading. I am so excited this. Brian and I spent Thanksgiving together in Jackson Hole with his family (his family is so much fun) and it was perfect! I don’t think either of us has stopped smiling since picked him up at the airport. Next he is coming to Glendale for Christmas (this is new for me so... ADVICE? )

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Whitney, you guys are too cute together! Seriously! We had a great time with you over Thanksgiving. Love the picture! Love the coveralls!

Lindsey said...

WOW!!! I have to admit that I am speechless. No, I am actually really excited for you. As for advice? Just relax and enjoy yourself. It will all fall into place.

jonna said...

He looks like a keeper. I am glad you found someone you just can't get enough of!

The Hunzikers said...

YAY!!! You guys look so stinkin cute together. Plus, now that we are going to WY I am happy he is from Wy so maybe I can see you!! Keep us posted!!